Smarter approach to enable full stack training for your organization with Tecahdemy
Table of Contents
With the ever-growing need for employees with skills in full stack development, companies are paying more attention to how their training will help them succeed. Learning all these skills takes time and effort, and your employees must have access to the resources they need to get the most out of their training. That’s where learning the in-demand full stack skills for employees comes in. These skills can help you meet the needs of your workforce while still providing value to your company. By understanding how these skillsets are helping people achieve their goals, you can create a successful corporate training program that meets the needs of your employees.
The components of a full stack developer are those who work within the company’s entirety, from product development through customer service. As such, a full-stack tech employee has a broad understanding of business operations and technical skills.
How Techademy can help in executing full stack training for any organization
Techademy’s LXP offers an intuitive learning and development platform that helps employees answer crucial business concerns and provides them with possibilities for professional growth in the technology industry. Techademy’s LXP promotes a shift from the leading, management-administered learning style towards a more independent, autonomous, and self-directed learning style.
Why Techademy for Full Stack Training Program?
Utilize Techademy’s full stack training program to train your newly hired employees. Techademy will modify the training course in accordance with the requirements of your organization. Your newest hires will begin from the very start, and by the time they have finished the program, they will be completely ready to take on full-stack roles inside your firm.
Learners will be able to become experts in the technologies that make up the Full Stack with the assistance of real-world examples, thanks to a hands-on virtual lab that is customized, immersive, and interactive. Within the Techademy learning platform, you can instantaneously develop and launch a curated laboratory environment for your learners. It also comes with advantages such as :
- Real-time projects, Full-stack assignments & Hands-on application of the entire stack
- Some features include E-Learning with curated video content, self-paced learning, flipped classrooms, digital content, and question and answer sessions.
- Techademy’s LXP is both reliable and easy to use
- Exercises and homework, including multiple-choice tests, skill-based assignments, and real-world projects
- Intervention by a mentor: Deliver essential ideas through live sessions, Live session recordings ranging from two to four hours in length on predetermined days
- Assessments for hybrid credentials, including both knowledge- and code-based
- Certification wise progressive projects
- Learning Experience Platform with Digital Content, Code Labs, Unlimited Cloud Labs, Masterclasses with well-known authors, professors, and industry professionals
- Coding Competition, Peer Instruction, Social Learning, as well as Recordings of sessions, gamification, and 24*7 Assistance
How can L&D team Support Org’s Full-Stack Needs
There has been an uptick in the collaboration between L&D and software engineering departments to provide intensive training for front-end and back-end developers in as little as two or three weeks, covering all aspects of the development process. This strategy effectively accommodates full-stack skills across the organization when developers from other departments or product lines participate.
Full stack skills have emerged as one of the most marketable skills of this century for developers. With the help of Techademy, you can get your employees started on the path to becoming experts in various technology stacks.
Through the use of Techademy’s LXP, you will be able to easily and effectively provide full stack training for your staff. The tracking and evaluation of the effectiveness of your training are made simple by the platform.