How Techademy implements successful new hire foundation program
Table of Contents
New hires, even if they are experienced professionals, are unfamiliar with the business, don’t understand how things really work, lack job role readiness, and have to adapt to a new culture. Research has shown that challenges in the latter two categories are the biggest reasons for quick turnover. New employees have to learn a lot and train to align them to different job roles as per the need, even when they seem outwardly confident.
It is critical that every employee understands how their work adds value to the team and the organization as a whole. Making the value of the role clear from the start, new hires will better understand how their daily work affects the company’s success. This results in improved performance and job satisfaction.
How Techademy makes sure new hires hit the ground running
Bridge the gap between the academia and the IT industry by enabling fresher’s to learn and apply technology-specific and role-specific skills through customized programs with relevant learning interventions.
Learn and practice – Blended Learning
- Self-paced learning – Flipped classroom – Digital content, eLearning – Curated video content, Doubt clarification, Robust and user-friendly platform
- Practice & Assignments – Quizzes, Skill based Assignments, Real life projects
- Mentor intervention – Deliver key concepts through live sessions, Live session recordings, 2-4 hours duration on planned selected days
Apply and certify
- Hybrid Credential assessments – Knowledge based, Code based
- Credential Wise Incremental Project
- Final Project
- Learning Experience Platform, Digital Content, Code Labs, Unlimited Cloud Labs, Masterclass with industry recognized experts/authors/professors
- Codathon, Mentoring, Social Learning, Session recordings, Gamification, 24*7 Support
Features of Techademy’s Unified Learning Experience Platform
- Cloud Labs
- Customized Assessments
- Hands-on Practice Interface
- Skill & Learner Path Specific Content
- Integrated Platform
- Blended Learning through Mentoring
- Personalized learning journey
- Note Taking
- Learner Dashboard
- Smartphone Support
- Buffer-free video experience
- Offline Learning
- Smart Notifications
Upon the successful completion of the course and coding assessment, Techademy enables you to deploy the new recruits to specific projects based on skill match.