Employee onboarding and retention are both dependent on training. When a new employee joins the team, they are usually thrilled and ready to learn everything they can about the firm. Existing employees require training as well in order to acquire and develop new abilities. In any case, the technique is equally as essential as the content.
Technology advancements have provided organizations and human resource professionals with more development training techniques than ever before. Whether your firm is experimenting with novel training techniques or sticking with more traditional ways, it’s vital to remember that everyone learns differently.
- VILT: Virtual Instructor-led training (VILT) is the most interactive form of training, in which an instructor trains the learners online. Can be integrated with an LMX or LXP
- Self-paced eLearning: This method of training teams is becoming increasingly popular and influential as more and more employees work from home.
- Learning Nuggets: Using learning in small pieces as a training method has proven successful and will definitely be adopted by many organizations in 2022.
- Gamified Learning: Gamification is the use of games for educational and training purposes. Game-based training can be very cost-effective, competitive, and fun.
- Social Learning: Social learning is a way of learning by observing, asking questions, and exchanging expertise with coworkers. It can be replicated online.
- Blended Learning: Delivering content in various settings and styles over an extended period using synchronous and asynchronous methods is known as “blended learning.” Watch out for the popularity of this in 2022
Employees who have been adequately educated are happier and more productive, therefore it is critical to examine not just the subject that has to be taught but also the technique for delivering it.