Pre-Joiner Readiness with Customized and Flexible Blended Learning
Results-oriented role-based training in blended mode with module wise assessments for new hire foundation
Since 1997, the client has helped shape the way people shop online, offering Cash Back, deals and shopping rewards on the world’s largest selection of products and services. They focus on learn before joining program for freshers
We have been engaged with client for a lateral training program for the past two years and recently started working with them for a learn before joining program for freshers. Once they employ fresh graduates from university, they put them through a foundation program. However, their challenges were:
- Scaling up the pre-joiner readiness program as they hire in volumes.
- Increase learner engagement and skill retention by personalized learning interventions.
Understanding the client’s needs, we recommended to have a pre & post assessment for the bootcamp to establish baselines & curate the learning. This can also be used further to group the learners into cohorts based on learning requirements.
- A 2-week boot camp is set up before the specialized learning covering the fundamentals.
- Bootcamp will be blended learning or instructor led.
- The primary mode of learning for specialized learning will be Blended Learning and it is spanned across 10 to 12 weeks.
- Entire learning progress to be tracked via Techademy Live Dashboard.
- Learners to have access to Cloud Labs, Assessments, Incremental Use Cases & Coding Assessments (wherever applicable/needed)
- All fresh hires have been successfully trained across technologies such as Full Stack Java, MEAN Stack and MERN Stack.
- Upon the successful completion of the course and coding assessment, the client was able to deploy the new recruits to specific projects based on skill match.